.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, June 25, 2010

All Creatures Great and Small..

Well looking at the ads today I saw someone giving away a beautiful dog. Beautiful of spirit anyway. Our last dog we didn't have for very long as she took to nipping at DD whenever she walked by.
I contacted the owner of the dog and she said she has to wait until next week for her DH to come home to make a final decision but it looks like we are the number one pick. I am so excited. I can't wait until the weekend is over :0)
Of course the kids are excited also but I am telling them to not get their hopes up too high as we won't know for certain till next week.
If it was meant to be it will be.

Today also marked the end of DD JK in PS and now it is slowly sinking that I have the daunting yet exciting road before me of educating both of our beautiful kids.
I think I need a week before we start at least to get the weeds in our flower bed under control. It seems like there is never enough hours in the day or energy in this body to accomplish all the tasks before me in a day.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML