.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome :0)

Welcome to our family's homeschooling blog. I hope to post frequently with what we are up to. The more creative minds that share on the net the more we can all reap the benefits. Pardon me for any typos ahead of time as my time is limited between meals, laundry and teaching.
Our DS has been homeschooling with myslef as the main teacher and my husband filling in here and there for the past seven months. His progression has been remarkable. PS was changing him into a child we no longer recognized and although there were many factors in making our decision to homeschool I can honestly say I don't regret it for a minute.
One day till summer break when our DD will be joining our homeschool. Which we named as you may have already guessed Adventure Hollow. We decided to call it something so that when the kids are asked as they are so often, what school they attend they have a name to give.
We are lucky in our community that not too many people have had negative reactions to finding out about our homeschooling. I think more people are open minded and the main reaction I have found is one of 'I don't know how you do it.'
We have had some awesome learning units this past year and some not so popular ones ;)
I am relishing the idea of inspiring my children to great learning heights in the years to come. I plan on homeschooling throughout the summer in the heat of the day mainly. I am hoping that will be productive. Once I figure out how to add links if possible I will share some of the more handy resource sites I have found in our educational journey :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML