.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Roadblocks.

I love this homeschooling life we have embarked on. However I am discovering how truly difficult it can be to schedule anything in the summer. I have been working on trying to fit in the dinosaur/paleontology unit and it has been a bit slow going.
Seems the neighborhood PSer's are out in abundance. It just seems each time we start school the doorbell rings with kids wanting to play. I know school for them will start soon and so the doorbell will ring less. So I let them run but it can be somewhat frustrating to develop a routine or schedule of any kind during the summer. I shall have to see if we can't try to fit more in. Somewhere, somehow. And rethink this schooling in the summer to be more organic and less hands on perhaps for next summer.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML