.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Flat Update!

I don't like to talk bad of people even if I didn't mention names. But earlier I had posted that one flat never came home and that my daughter was heartbroken. Well I think it is only fair to add that flat has returned albeit six months later. But what a trip Flat Cuddles had. Visiting more then one zoo, a birthday party, and a few meseums. And the hosts of the flat traveller went above and beyond to create a wonderful digital scrapbook of memories for her to return with. Thank you. If you read this you know who you are. My daughter was overjoyed to see one of her friends return. Her first flat traveller and her first experience in homeschool to a mail exchange of any kind. I am so grateful it was returned safe and sound.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML